In PACTES project we have been working on building a Pedagogical Toolkit , a specific training materials for professionals working in the field of entrepreneurship within the Social and Solidarity Economy (SSE), consulting and training level. It is useful also to entrepreneurs that are developing business initiatives within the ESS.
The Pedagogical Suitcase is the result of the exchange, knowledge transfer and innovation of the partners in Germany, Belgium, Spain and France.
The 4 partner organizations have tested the contents in different contexts and with different profiles of entrepreneurs.
The contents are:
2. Skills to accompany entrepreneurs of Social and Solidarity Economy (SSE).
3. Accompaniment to entrepreneurs of Social and Solidarity Economy.
- Awareness and promotion of entrepreneurial skills.
- Establishment of a formal framework for supporting processes in SSE
- Good practices for the support in SSE.
- Networking and promoting solidarity between SSE organizations
4. Technical support of a project.
- From the idea to the enterprise project (development of the business idea).
- Development of the market study.
- Social utility and operational implementation.
- Economic development model.
- Collective governance.
- Communication and marketing.
- Choosing the appropriate legal form.
Here you have a brochure of the Pedagogical Toolkit in French:
For further information, please contact us